Research at the Niels Bohr Institute
The dynamic research at the Niels Bohr Institute spans Astronomy, Geophysics, Nanophysics, Particles Physics, Quantum Physics and Biophysics. We explore the smallest sub-atomic particles to stars and planets, gamma rays and distant galaxies in the universe.
Fundamental Research is based on observations, fieldwork, laboratory experiments and theoretical models for the purpose of understanding basic laws and complex truths on this world. The Institute has a broad network of scientific cooperation, and a lively exchange of collaborators and guests with leading international research groups.
- Centre for ExoLife Sciences (CELS)
- Center for Hybrid Quantum Networks (Hy-Q)
- Center for Partikelfysik - (Discovery)
- Center for Quantum Devices (QDev)
- Cosmic Dawn Center (DAWN)
- Physics of Ice, Climate and Earth
- Niels Bohr Internationale Akademi (NBIA)
- QUANTOP – Center for Macroscopic Quantum Systems