Study at the Niels Bohr Institute
At the Niels Bohr Institute we offer B.Sc. and M.Sc. programmes in physics, nanoscience and climate change.
You can also follow courses as an exchange student, credit student etc., and we have a PhD programme for researchers.
- The Niels Bohr Institute trains researchers through the PhD programme.
Read more at the home page of the PhD School
Open positions at the Niels Bohr Institute >>
You can take e.g. one or two semesters at the Niels Bohr Institute as part of your M.Sc. or B.Sc. education.
- A credit student is a full degree student or PhD student at one of the other faculties at UCPH or at another Danish education institution. Attending a course as a credit student is free of charge.
You can update or upgrade your qualifications by taking BSc or MSc courses as single subjects.
You can become a guest student if you are currently enrolled as a full degree student at a non-partner university abroad or you are an exchange student at another Danish university.
As a guest student, you normally enroll for one or two semesters.
Are you a student at one of the Niels Bohr Institute educations in physics, nanoscience or climate change?
At the institute pages in KUnet, you can find information specific to the Niels Bohr Institute, e.g.:
- Guideline for projects outside the course scope
- The educational affairs team
- Student instructor program
As a student you can get much more information about your education in the faculty pages in KUnet, such as:
- Study abroad
- Rules and deadlines
- Course registration
- Block structure, time tables etc.
Direct link to your education: